Introduction to Knowing Your Crystal Workshop
Do you love crystals but feel unsure about whether you are using them to the full extent of their power?
- Are you attracted to crystals but not sure why?
- Do you use crystals in your daily life, or in your healing practice, but want to know how you can increase your connection to them?
- Are you looking to learn tools and techniques for using crystals to benefit your life, meditation or spiritual practice?
Whether you’re a beginner who is simply interested in learning more about crystals, or if you already work with them often, this half day workshop will enhance your knowledge and connection to these sacred gemstones. Participate in meditations and practices to learn how to use crystals in ways you may never have considered before!
- Choosing the right crystals for you or a someone else
- Clearing, charging, cleansing and programming your crystals
- Communicating with crystals. Find out why certain crystals have you come into your life. Be in conversation with your crystals and find out why they chose you.
- Crystal care- Yes, there is actually a way of “looking after” crystals.
- Why is a specific crystal right for you, or a client, right now?
- Learn how to create your own crystal dictionary.
Connect to your crystals on a deeper level and receive information that you may not find in the books.
This is 3 hr workshop either 9.00 am to 12.00 pm or 1pm to 4pm where places are limited to 8 per class
These are small, intimate, group sessions where I find like-minded souls are drawn together. We share, we learn and hold space for each other to get exactly what we need from the workshop
Receive a manual and a free gift
Thank you Di for an amazing afternoon learning about Crystals.
I learnt so much about many different facets about crystals, their uses, their properties.
I definitely would recommend this workshop to others who are just starting out or want to extend their knowledge of crystals
The manual is well put together and your teaching style fits with many learning styles. Well done.
Sunday 22nd March, 2020
1pm to 4pm