Ultimate Crystal Communication & Grid Workshop
Do you love crystals but feel unsure about whether you are using them to the full extent of their power?
- Are you attracted to crystals but not sure why?
- Do you use crystals in your daily life, or in your healing practice, but want to know how you can increase your connection to them?
- Are you looking to learn tools and techniques for using crystals to benefit your life, meditation or spiritual practice?
- Choosing the right crystals for you or a someone else
- Clearing, charging, cleansing and programming your crystals
- Communicating with crystals. Find out why certain crystals have you come into your life. Be in conversation with your crystals and find out why they chose you.
- Crystal care- Yes, there is actually a way of “looking after” crystals.
- Why is a specific crystal right for you, or a client, right now?
- What is a Crystal Grid?
- How can you use one in your life
- Using Crystal Grids to manifest what you
want in your life
- How to use Crystal Grids to enhance distant reiki or to send blessings or energy to another person (for exams, life events, or for support)
- Learn basic grids and discover how you can trust your intuition to develop your own style and use
- How to use the grids to protect and bring about harmony in houses, offices, or specific rooms
Receive your very own set of 24 Crystals as part of the workshop fee
This is full day workshop 9.00 am to 3.30 pm, where places are limited to 8 per class
These are small, intimate, group sessions where I find like-minded souls are drawn together. We share, we learn and hold space for each other to get exactly what we need from the workshop
Receive a manual, set of 24 crystals and a grid template
Thank you Di for an amazing afternoon learning about Crystals.
I learnt so much about many different facets about crystals, their uses, their properties.
I definitely would recommend this workshop to others who are just starting out or want to extend their knowledge of crystals
The manual is well put together and your teaching style fits with many learning styles. Well done.